Uninsured Motorist Attorney

Oregon law dictates that every licensed driver must have uninsured motorist coverage (UM) for accidents that occur when the at-fault driver is not insured. In the event of an accident when another driver is without insurance, this UM coverage, which is a part of your insurance policy, will pay for the injuries and property damage caused by the accident.

The Steele Law Firm offers legal services in uninsured motorist compensation cases. You will need an attorney who will fully investigate your case, and who has unique experience with and inside knowledge of insurance companies and how they operate. Licensed to practice in both Oregon and Washington, Nathan Steele is prepared to stand by you and to fight for your rights. Consultation is free. Don’t wait!  Contact our law firm today to discuss your case.