Property Damage Attorney

If you suffered a loss of property caused by the negligence, willful behavior, or carelessness of someone else, you may be entitled to compensation for your loss, whether or not it occurred in conjunction with a personal injury. Business owners, homeowners, and renters insurance policies generally cover damages caused by events like fire, flood, and theft.  Auto insurance will often cover property damages due to an accident. You have to prove your damages (the value of your property), and you will need to gather as much evidence as possible. An insurance adjuster will work aggressively to pay as little money as possible on a claim.  Therefore, you will need a seasoned attorney who knows how to gather the evidence and calculate your damages according to the law. 

Nathan Steele is well-versed in property damage claims and has the expertise to help you navigate the insurance industry. Licensed to practice in both Oregon and Washington State, Nathan Steele is prepared to stand by you and protect your rights. Consultation is free. Contact our law firm today to discuss your case.